Thursday, December 19, 2013

Christmas 2013

Welcome to the Look At This Christmas 2013 Special. I hope there are plenty of interesting links for your enjoyment. You may also submit, email address in sidebar, any interesting links you think could be included here. Enjoy.

Redneck Christmas

Hosted by

Hosted by

Hosted by

Christmas Sucks
My Miserable Christmas - Christmas Sucks. NSFW

Holiday Funnies

Santa leaving a present

Hosted by





Cuidado said...

OMG I have said that you'd outdone yourself before but this is beyond! I have to work today so it will take a few days to get through this. Thanks so much for all the great links you provide throughout the year. Hope you are feeling great!

Caravaggio said...

Fantastic post as always.
I have followed your blog silently for as much as 6 years or so, it's a daily visit as soon as I come home from work and settle down for the evening.
Thank you so much for all your hard work and effort. I hope you and yours have a smashing Xmas and a healthy, prosperous New Year.

ILuvNUFC said...

@Cuidado: Thanks, but I bet you won't get through every link :)

@Doug: Thanks mate. All the best to you and yours too.