Monday, September 30, 2013

15 Totally Concerning Toys From Your Childhood

The 2014 Let Toys Be Toys Silliness Awards

This will be my last post for a couple of days or so as I had a bit of an accident over the weekend and broke a finger on my good hand quite badly. I'm due to go in hospital for an operation today which should sort the problem out.
In the meantime I'm currently struggling to use a toothbrush and various other daily functions with my normally useless left hand. So frustrating!

The Top Ten Most Controversial Action Figures of the Modern Era

Cabbage Patch Kids, remember them? They're not dead – in fact, one "hospital" births them every day.

Autobots Assembled: How Transformers Come to Life

33 Of Your Childhood Toys That Are Worth A Fortune Now

Little People, Big Fun: A Brief History of Fisher-Price Little People

The World's Tallest Hotwheels Wall Track Puts Your Childhood to Shame

Old School FRP

15 Totally Concerning Toys From Your Childhood

Man killed in remote control helicopter accident


arbroath said...

Get well soon Mate!

I hope you're not in too much pain and the operation goes well.

Also, when you're able, could you email me please? (My username at gmail dot com).

Cuidado said...

Oh, no! I dislocated my right shoulder and broke the arm a few years ago. Do the best you can. Good luck with the surgery and take it easy

MelloMe said...

So sorry to hear about your finger & I hope you make a speedy recovery! I'm a long time visitor to your blog & wanted to let you know it's one of my favorites.

dstroy said...

oh no! sorry to hear about your hand! Hope the surgery goes well and you are on the road to healing soon!

Joanne Casey said...

Accch :( Hope it goes OK for you, dear dear.