Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas To You


I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry and wonderful Christmas as I'll probably not be back on here for a few days.
If you have not had enough of Christmas yet then you can spend some time on my Christmas 2012 post. The post contains lots of informative, fun and interesting links about Christmas.

Thanks go out to our Joanne for her regular input over the years and also the fact that two of her posts, Blingy Head and Whovian Kitchen, were the most visited on the site this year. If you would be interested in contributing to this site please get in touch.


Merry Christmas


And finally, how to wrap a cat for Christmas.




Have a good one.

10 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

awww, thanks kid, hope your doing OK. I'll try to hold the fort for ya if you need more time off

Joanne Casey said...

wait...this is dated for next Weds :)

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks. :)
Very observant :) I put a later date on this post so it always says merry christmas at the top of the page whatever we post in the next few days.

Caravaggio said...

Been reading the blog for years, always enjoy it. Enjoy the break and I wish you and your family a very happy Xmas and a joyful new year

Joanne Casey said...

Ooh that's clever. I've only ever managed to do that by accident :)

ILuvNUFC said...

:)
It was a trick I learned years ago on my photos site to stop newer posts being the first thing you see when you come to the site. That's why you always see the home page first, if you know what I mean.

Cuidado said...

The best of the holiday season to you and your family and to you too Joanne. I enjoy this site so much. Morning coffee wouldn't be the same without you.

DM said...

I have been enjoying the site for several years. Merry Christmas to you as well and have a great holiday!

Joanne Casey said...

Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone :) x

krista givens said...

Merry Christmas to you all here at this wonderful page! I have been a loyal reader for over 5 years and look forward to many more!