Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello


Apologies for the lack of links over the last few days as I have been rather unwell for some time and was admitted to hospital on thursday morning when things got a little out of hand. I was discharged this afternoon as I'm starting to get better after some great treatment but it may take me some time to get back up to full speed again. I need rest and a bit of good luck first.

In the meantime why not visit these quality establishments...

I Have Seen The Whole Of The Internet
Nothing To Do With Arbroath
The Presurfer
Hello, I'm the Doctor

Or pick your favourite subject from the categories in the sidebar and visit the many thousands of links that I have posted over the years.


Edit: Thanks for all your kind words. I am beginning to feel better and I will probably be back tomorrow (Thursday).

18 comments:

Classof65 said...

So sorry you've been ill. Hope you get well soon. I've been enjoying your website for quite awhile -- you fill a niche that no one else does and I hope you will return, recovered and happy, to fill my need for amusement and trivia.
Best regards,
Classof65

@subSAMpling said...

Get well soon!

dstroy said...

oh gosh! Here's hoping for a speedy recovery! Hope you feel better soon :( Been enjoying visiting your site regularly.

Anonymous said...

I also have been enjoying your website for about a year. Good work. Hope you get well soon.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. I do hope you will take it easy, and let yourself get better. We have had a number of years of wonderful links, pleasure, and education from your efforts. Now, it's time to take to take care of yourself. And to accept our heartfelt thanks for all your work on our behalf. Thank you.

Cuidado said...

I was thinking you might be ill. When you are gone without a word there must be a reason as you are dependable as the the sunshine. I'm sorry you are not well and hope you'll be up to snuff soon. I've posted my 2000th post on one of my blogs today.
http://justpictureit.shutterchance.com/image/2012/09/30/2000th-post/

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better now.

atty said...

get well soon mate x

Anonymous said...

Get well soon ILuvNUFC :-)

Barak said...

Take care dear sir,
Let me know if there is anything we can do to make you feel better.
Get well soon,
From your readers in Israel.

komp smith said...

hi just to say this place is one of my first stops on the internet and i appreciate all the hard work that youve put into it in your time. Hope you get well soon. thanks
komp

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for a full recovery!

Lucifer Arnold said...

Speedy recover.

juan caƱas said...

best wishes,good rest and better luck.
iI wish to thank you for so many good moments. your website is te first one reference for me in the net.
hope you get well soon.
(sorry for my english.

Captain Fatty said...

Get well soon. I visit your site every day; it's a nice way to relax after a day's work.

Cheers,
Captain Fatty

Anonymous said...

I've been following your site for a few years now. You've provided so many hours of enjoyment, entertainment and education. Feel better soon ... take care of yourself. You'll be missed in the meantime x

Anonymous said...

So glad you're back. Dianne

Joanne Casey said...

Awwww...I wasn't even around to hold the fort :(

Best wishes x