Monday, April 04, 2011

Fairy Tale Architecture

I still have really slow internets due to some work going on with my ISP so, once again, there are fewer links than usual today.

Abandoned Housing Developments In Ireland

10 Most Precariously Placed Treehouses on Earth (via)

Fairy Tale Architecture

The $200 Microhouse -

This three-story house is connected with slides!

18 of the world's most stunning treehouses

Seven Water Towers Transformed into Houses

Cool Castles Located on Cliffs (via)

Living Off Land: 12 Amazing Houseboats & Floating Homes

HowStuffWorks "Will the Leaning Tower of Pisa ever fall?" (via)

7ft-wide home for sale - but it will cost you £95,000

20 Must-See Cathedrals for Architecture Buffs


Joanne Casey said...

The abandoned house thing I can identify with, the Tileshop I worked in for last 7 years closed down while I was on holidays. Damn building trade!

ILuvNUFC said...

Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Welcome back anyway and I hope you enjoyed your holiday.

Joanne Casey said...

I did, thanks :-)Think there could be something else lined up, but I am bricking it, a new job!

ILuvNUFC said...

Good luck. I hope it's not with Orange though!
They have recently moved tech support from India to Ireland. I feel sorry for whichever Irish lad or lass gets a mouthful from me this morning. :)

Joanne Casey said...

*cancels new job in orange call centre*