Wednesday, April 13, 2011

10 Most Pervasive Food Pyramid Myths

YAY! I can has internets. After 2 weeks of phone calls to my ISP and dozens of line tests, countless engineers and lots of frustration trying to understand the tech support workers version of English through a crappy phone line my internets finally returned last night.
So now I can get on with watching videos of Talking Twin Babies and the like. :)

Best Edible Bacon-Infused Products

Canned Foods Much to Blame for Exposure to Synthetic Hormones

Chinese Restaurant Chicken

Heroin vs. Häagen-Dazs: What Food Addiction Looks Like in the Brain

Mankind's nerdiest cookies

10 Most Pervasive Food Pyramid Myths

Feast Your Eyes: Food's Gallery of Shame

Bacon Cologne And 7 More Crazy Food Fragrances

The Periodic Table of Meat Explained: Q & A with Jeff Wysaski

10 of the Most Expensive Desserts Ever

The 10 Best Foods for Your Looks

9 Wedding Foods Around the World

Curb Your Water Consumption Enthusiasm

China, Inc: Cows that produce "human" milk?

New York City to consider banning fast-food toys


arbroath said...

Welcome back!

I'd not realised it had been two weeks.

I assume you won't be recommending Orange as an ISP in future?

ILuvNUFC said...

It's actually been nearer 4 weeks but I did'nt mention it on here for a while as I always have loads of links in reserve, so to speak.

On March the 17th I received an email from Orange saying they were upgrading the line and I may experience slower speeds than normal for upto 10 days. The problem was my speed dropped 128k and it lasted for almost 4 weeks!

When everything works Orange internet and phone is a great deal for me pricewise but the tech support is the worst I've ever known.
Saying that, I've never heard from anyone about good tech support whoever they are with.

Joanne Casey said...

I'm glad your internet ringdings are on the go again.

ILuvNUFC said...

Me too :) I'm still working my way through a backlog of comments and emails.