Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Christmas Special

17 Dogs Dressed as Santa

Cats in Trees

Redneck Christmas

Hosted by

Hosted by

Hosted by

Christmas Sucks
My Miserable Christmas - Christmas Sucks. NSFW

Holiday Funnies

Christmas Funnies

Santa leaving a present

Hosted by

And some more christmas pics


Joanne Casey said...

Brilliant, a lot of work went into this.

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks, aye just a bit!
I usually start collecting links in November.

Joanne Casey said...

That's a bit like me and the xmas pressies! Doesn't look like I'll get out to deliver them with snow this year. How's it with you?

Cuidado said...

You must have been up all night. Amazing!

ILuvNUFC said...

@ Cuidado - Thanks. It did take a few hours.

@ JC - I reckon you need to get your tractor out of the barn! ;)
I think all the presents for the family are given out now and now it's time to hibernate as it's so cold here.

We seemed to have missed out on most of the snow this time thankfully.
*Fingers crossed*