Sunday, July 27, 2008

80's TV show intros

Hart to Hart

Picture box


Mosschops (no-one ever remembers it)

Take Hart clips

Johnny Briggs

Ulysses 31

Worzel Gummidge



Mysterious cities of gold

Sapphire and Steel

Willo the wisp


The crystal maze


ILuvNUFC said...

So many great memories. Rentaghost, Worzel, Dogtanian, Take Hart with the cheeky Morph. :)

Never liked Hart to hart though :)

Joanne Casey said...

Yeah they're great, I still watch cartoons :-)

Never was a big fan of Hart to Hart either, I just love Maxs' intro.

ILuvNUFC said...

I was more of 70's guy really. I did'nt watch a lot of kids TV in the eighties.

Joanne Casey said...

We're a bit behind in Ireland, the shows from the 70's have just reached us. Sure there weren't any TVs until 2004 :-)

Gary said...

Great list but I think there is some bad luck connected with Rentaghost, I think those who appeared in it are all dead except for a couple of people.

Joanne Casey said...

They really are ghosts now!