Friday, April 20, 2007

Decisions, Decisions

2nd Edit: It seems that the house we looked at is not the one for us. Thanks to all of you who offered to help out while I was away and I will keep you in mind for the future as we will be moving at some stage in the near future and I hope you will be kind, and keen, enough to offer your services again when the time comes. Thanks again.

Edit: I've set this post to stay at the top of this page for a few weeks so you will have to scroll down to see the latest posts.

I'm going to have a look at a house next week which I may or may not move into in around 4 weeks time. If I did accept the new place this site would obviously suffer for a couple of weeks and I was wondering whether I should shut this place up for a short while or maybe take on a few guest bloggers.



If I do decide to ask around for guest bloggers and any of you would be interested in posting stuff here while I am away leave a comment or fire me off an email. Thanks.

16 comments:

Gary said...

Count me in

Lady Cooper said...

Guest bloggers! Guest bloggers! *gasp* Maybe me?

laurence timms said...

What better way than a guest blogging spot to mark my return from the wilderness? I'm up for it...

Mike said...

I say go for the guest bloggers.

ILuvNUFC said...

You would all be more than welcome to post here if I go ahead with that plan.
Anyone else?

Johnny Red said...

I don't know if I'm ready for such a big responsibility, I'm better at writing little anectdotes & the like...but sure I'd love to.

Lady Cooper and I can submit the best (Canadian, of course) links ;)

Cheers.

gloveshot said...

Look at This is an addiction I cannot live without. Unfortunately, I am not clever enough to find the wonderful stuff I come here to find. But please, if you can find a temporary fill-in, I would be very grateful.

ILuvNUFC said...

Johnny: You would be more than welcome. The more the merrier.

Gloveshot: Thanks. :)

jafabrit said...

I go with guest bloggers too.

good luck with the move.

tony said...

Yea,go for Guest Bloggers.I would love to contribute(although I,m a wee bit irratic by nature!!!)

ILuvNUFC said...

Tony: If I choose to go ahead with guest bloggers you would all be welcome. I am thinking along the lines of the more the merrier so to speak.
I should hear more about the move some time next week then I'll decide.

Miss Cellania said...

I would consider it an honor!

ILuvNUFC said...

I would be delighted to have you on board if you could stretch yourself any more than you already do, so to speak.

Doug said...

When you say "you would all be welcome," does that include self absorbed, egotistical Americans?

ILuvNUFC said...

You would be welcome too.
I should find out more about the possible move today.

DeputyDog said...

Your blog's a beast (in a good way) - I'll guest!

Scrote, too late.

Unlucky with the house.