Friday, May 13, 2005

Revenge Of The Sith Wallpapers









01



02



03



04



05



06



07
As usual click for biggery

More Wallpapers on this site.
Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now     I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.     It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life.

Best album. Ever     If you want to be entertained, go and see Hanson     Hi! My name is Wayne Rooney

Best films ever. Except for the last two     Internet! Is that thing still around?     Good old Charlie Brown

Breakoooooooout     I want one of these for my birthday     I still love watching these cartoons

Rediscover the Web     BOOM!     Kittens

The other love of my life     Respect my authoritah!     Patron saint of guitars


Class

9 comments:

the jedi master anakin said...

u are an amazing wall paper man you can have lots $$$$$$$

Anonymous said...

To poor image quality... :(

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks.

As for the last guy, go elsewhere then. Moron.

purple lightsaber said...

i like wallpaper

Anonymous said...

Dude a queston for you can I put this images in my web? f course with your name and permission

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks for asking, help yourself. Is'nt that what the internet is all about? :)
I only made the Revenge of the Sith ones myself, the rest came through my travels on the net.
A link back to me would be nice.

Is your place about Star Wars? Let me know your site address and I will come and have a look.

Anonymous said...

chup my young padawan hehehe
we lost something....

Anonymous said...

Thanks 4 the wallpapers.

matthew f said...

Are these wallpapers compatible with an 800x600 resolution? They are all awesome
and really great wallpapers, but I
don't want to use any of them unless certain am I that they will
fit an 800x600 resolution. Anyone
notice how near the end of this I
broke into Yoda-mode for my language?