Saturday, January 15, 2005

Peanuts Wallpapers

Click on this icon to see more wallpaper related posts on Technorati.
01-Peanuts-Charlie Brown And Snoopy 01 1024

02-Peanuts-Charlie Brown And Snoopy 02 1024

03-Peanuts-Gang 1024

04-Peanuts-Snoopy Snow 1024

05-Peanuts-Snoopy Typing 1024

More Wallpapers on this site.
Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now     I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.     It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life.

Best album. Ever     If you want to be entertained, go and see Hanson     Hi! My name is Wayne Rooney

Best films ever. Except for the last two     Internet! Is that thing still around?     Good old Charlie Brown

Breakoooooooout     I want one of these for my birthday     I still love watching these cartoons

Rediscover the Web     BOOM!     Kittens

The other love of my life     Respect my authoritah!     Patron saint of guitars


Class

22 comments:

*!*LoSeR*!* said...

I LOVE THE PEANUTS THEY ARE SOO CUTE THANKS FOR MAKING THEM I LOVE THEM ALL

ILuvNUFC said...

No problem. I did'nt make them though, I found them somewhere else.

zensufi said...

Hallo... peanuts kool!

-zensufi-

Anonymous said...

i luv snoopy- SOOOOOO CUTE! iv always been a fan. i luv dem all!!!!

Anonymous said...

HOLA ¡ME ENCANTA SNOOPY! SIEMPRE ESTOY BUSCANDO NUEVAS IMAGENES DE ÉL PARA GUARDARLAS EN MI PC Y ASÍ TENER UNA IMAGEN DIFERENTE Y MUY PADRE OJALÁ QUE PRONTO PONGAN MÁS Y SIGAN CON ESTE ESPACIO TAN FANTÁSTICO

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks for the comments.
As for the last guy, I'll have to take your word for it as I don't speak a word of Spanish.

Anonymous said...

yebiudt8riw5t igwer67wtgfw6rr89q peanuts

lucy said...

hey my names lucy.i fancy da pants off u.ur so sexy, i love you 4eva and eva.mwah snoopy. kiss kiss
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Snoopy is AWSOME!I can't get enough of him!Does anyone know if there is a snoopy or peanuts shop anywhere?Your help would be great!THANKS!

Anonymous said...

hola primera vez que veia esto es emocionante felicito quien hizo esto lo admiro demaciado....

adiosin me encanta snoopy...

es algo fantastico...

Anonymous said...

hola me encanta todo lo que tenga que ver con snoopy y que bueno que existen lugares donde tengan imagenes de el que podamos bajar estapadrisimo gracias

Blog Party Blog said...

Snoopy rocks! Whatever you've just said in Spanish ... sounded good :)

Anonymous said...

Snoopy самое прекрасное существо, я его просто обожаю!!!! он завтавляет меня чаще улыбаться! спасибо.

Anonymous said...

hola de verdad me encanto mucho esta pagina, me encanta snoopy y estas imagenes estan muy lindas.........gracias por este espacio.maite

alejandra said...

hola me llamo alejandra y soy de chile. me encanta snoopy, siempre estoy en busqueda de imagenes y todo tipo de cosas nuevas a cerca de snoopy. los felicito por este sitio, lo que si les pediria es que lo actualizaran de forma regular.

Anonymous said...

uh were are the frigion seasonal Charlie Brown wallpaper!!?? like Christmas and Easter and Thanksgiving??!!! cum on those are by far the best ones!!

Anonymous said...

eu amu snoopy!!vivo smpri pegando novas figuras dele, meu pc jah tah lotado!

emily said...

Found a lot of useful info on your site about Pink Floyd - thank you. Haven't finished reading it yet but have bookmarked it so I don't lose it. I've just started a Pink Floyd blog myself if you'd like to stop by

Anonymous said...

Snoopy - замечательный образ! Идти с таким видом по жизни гораздо веселее и легче. Чего всем и желаю! :)))

Anonymous said...

snoopy and and every one else rox!!!!!!!!!

Hammer Time News! said...

i love peanuts!

Anonymous said...

snoopy ROCKZ!...i dont speak spanish but whatever you said your right! ;)