Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Star Wars Wallpaper

Click on this icon to see more wallpaper related posts on Technorati.
Chrome Logo 800x600

Explode Logo 800x600

Clone Wars 1024x768

ATST Walker 1024x768.

Darth Vader 1024x768

Jedi Fighter 1024x768

Luke 1600x1200

Obi Wan 800x600

Yoda 1024x768

C3PO 800x600

As usual, click for Biggery.

Here is a link to download all my Star Wars wallpapers hosted on Rapidshare.

More Wallpapers on this site.
Look, matey, I know a dead parrot when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now     I am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine.     It's something unpredictable, but in the end is right. I hope you had the time of your life.

Best album. Ever     If you want to be entertained, go and see Hanson     Hi! My name is Wayne Rooney

Best films ever. Except for the last two     Internet! Is that thing still around?     Good old Charlie Brown

Breakoooooooout     I want one of these for my birthday     I still love watching these cartoons

Rediscover the Web     BOOM!     Kittens

The other love of my life     Respect my authoritah!     Patron saint of guitars


Class

28 comments:

bryn said...

Impressive.
Most Impressive.

ILuvNUFC said...

Quite cool are'nt they?
I've got a few more and the hardest part was choosing which ones to leave out. If anyone wants the rest mail me and i will send them.

Anonymous said...

The Obi Wan wallpaper totally rocks. I love it. it is my background right now.

ILuvNUFC said...

If I get the time I'll try and put some more up at the weekend.

captain jedi of the star wars ship !! said...

im luvin Yodas new shade of green in the new movie. i cnt wait to see the site updated with pics from da new movie. I come on dis website every nite! its awesome !!

ILuvNUFC said...

I've made a few Revenge papers here but I found loads of brilliant ones at SimonZ's Home Page. Scroll down a bit and you will see a couple of links to download all his wallpapers and posters in 2 big packages.

Click the home button at the top of the page for more Star Wars links as I usually publish one or two a day and check out my Star Wars categories here and here. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

i found a bunch of sw stuff at rubberfaces.com - you can tweak yoda's face, jabba - they had like 12 different ones.

Anonymous said...

CANNY LIKE

ILuvNUFC said...

YAY! Someone speaks Geordie round here other than me.

Ford Prefect said...

The Obi-wan one is so freakin cool. >_< Seriously.

Hoyt said...

Yoda rules man

Anonymous said...

cha cha cha
Aruba baby
star wars rocks me to peices

Anonymous said...

nerds.

Anonymous said...

nerds.

ILuvNUFC said...

So good you thought you had to say it twice eh?
You fscking moron.

Now I know why you got the internet. At first I thought it was because it might improve you already high I.Q. level but really it was so you spend endless hours abusing other people for looking at pictures of Star Wars. Just like you were doing eh?

If you are going to insult people the least you should do is leave your name or maybe you'r not sure what your name is as your parents probably abandoned you at an early age because they realised that you were thick as fsck.

/rant over.

Anonymous said...

Dude obi-wan rocks its my wallpaper right now

Anonymous said...

These wallpapers rok but not as much as Star Wars!!!!!!!!!!!

Paint it Black said...

cool.

Hooch Turner said...

There aa'l geet canny like bonny lad!

The Red MK1 Clone Trooper looks purely belter like kidder...

I'm from Gateshead before you ask!

ILuvNUFC said...

Aye that one was my wallpaper until recently. Now it's this One day all of this will be mine.

Ste said...

Nice wallpapers, theres some more starwars Wallpapers there.

ILuvNUFC said...

Thanks. :)

geordietrooper said...

yareet :-) some canny stuff

ILuvNUFC said...

Cheers. There is a link at the top of the post to download my full collection. There is some more great ones in there.

I've got the Yoda one on my desktop at the minute.

Game Wallpapers said...

nice collection!

Jaden said...

Good stuff! Get exclusive Jaden Korr wallpaper at http://JadenKorr.com

ILuvNUFC said...

You've got some great wallpapers on your site thanks.

Jaden said...

Thanks alot!